Welcome to the website for Beeston Regis
Your Parish Councillors
BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL as at September 2015.
|Mike Knowles (Chair) 01263 825995||3, Caxton Close, Beeston Regis, NR26 8SU|
|Roy Beckley (Vice-Chair) 01263 837619||Nightingales, Church Close, West Runton, NR27 9QY|
|Ralph Smith||13 Britons Lane, Beeston Regis, Sheringham. NR26 8SJ|
|Nicholas Wright||Heathside, Britons Lane, Beeston Regis, NR26 8TP|
|Margaret Roffe||28, Robyns Road, Beeston Regis, NR26 8YJ|
|Derek Thompson||43, Abbey Park , Beeston Regis, NR26 8SR|
|Maisie Wright||Heathside, Britons Lane, Beeston Regis, NR26 8TP|
|Michael Church||21, Morley Rd., Sheringham, NR26 8JE|
|Geoffrey Dyson||19, Regis Ave., Beeston Regis, NR26 8SN|
|Sue Goodwin||14, Hillside Road, Beeston Regis NR26 8TT|
|Chris Goodwin||14, Hillside Road, Beeston Regis NR26 8TT|
Peter Bullimore 24, Beech Avenue, Sheringham, NR26 8NS(Telephone 01263 822864 )
If you have any comment, or would like to make a contribution to this website you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that this address is purely for this purpose and any Parish Council business should be addressed via the Clerk in the normal manner.
The Parish Council has 11 seats, all of which are currently filled.
It meets monthly (usually on the second Wednesday of the month) at The Scout Headquarters, Cromer Road, Beeston Regis at 7.00pm.
- Notices/Agendas are displayed throughout the Parish including four Parish Council noticeboards.
- Minutes, when approved by the council, are available to the public at Sheringham Library. Draft Minutes are also available on the BRPC website.
- The Parish Council produces a regular newsletter, “Beeston Regis News” for its parishioners which is delivered to households quarterly.
- The Parish Council welcomes the views and input from parishioners and always has a spot on its agendas for “public participation”. The chairman regularly calls for adjournments during meetings to allow public participation on items where they have made a request to speak.
- The Council is represented on numerous bodies and members report back to the Parish Council regularly.
- The Council is a member of the Norfolk Association of Local Councils (NALC) and of the Norfolk Rural Community Council.
- The Council had been operating on a budget of around £8,000 per annum for several years, which led to a marked decrease in reserves. The precept for the year 2015/16 is to remain unchanged from the previous 3 years at £13,000.
- Donations are made to numerous bodies including All Saints’ Church (for the upkeep of the graveyard).
- Copies of the accounts can be obtained from the Clerk.
A copy of the Chairman of the Council’s Annual Report for 2011, along with the Income and Expenditure details, can be found in the Legal Requirements section.