BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 5th December, 2012 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/11/12 (circulated)
3 . Resolution re Public Participation (requests to speak on specific items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £281.40,(net salary),
HMRC £16.80 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £47.80, (admin exps).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/12/1323: Removal of Bay Window & Front Extn, Hollyhock Hse (circ)
(d) PF/12/1157: Retention of partially constructed dwelling with amendments to provide two storey dwelling, Heath Barn, Britons Lane (circulated).
(e) To consider proposed sand & gravel pit at East Beckham (circulated)
(k) To further consider Affordable Housing
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpaths (incl. mtce of footpaths, and coastal access path consultation)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
To receive verbal report re lighting by the Clerk.
9. To consider response to Norman Lamb’s survey re Ambulance Response Times.
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To consider December Quarterly Newsletter.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Sect.17, Crime & Disorder Act (incl.Police Report).
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Clerk. 29/11/12. (01263 822864)
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.