BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 12th March, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 12/2/14 (circulated)
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £286.80,(net salary),
HMRC £11.40 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £43.60, (admin exps), M.J.Clarke (Nfk a2z) £50.00 (website fees)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/14/0059; Erectn of replacement garage/carports, Bramble Cott.Sher’Wood
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To receive verbal report re lighting by the Clerk (incl. LEDs)
(b) To receive update re new lighting maintenance contract.
(c) To receive update/consider new bench seats near caravan park and school
(d) To consider repair of village sign and footpath sign
9. To note & consider 2014-19 Nfk Coast AONB Management Plan.
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To review Clerks Salary & Contract
(b) To review Standing Orders
(c) To consider calendar of meetings for 2014-15
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 6/3/14. (822864)