BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 9th April, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 12/3/14 (circulated)
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £315.40,(net salary),
HMRC £18.80 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £43.60, (admin exps), T.T.Jones Elect. £9279.36 (LEDs),
S.Meakin £8.25 (copying paper), Norfolk ALC £187.09 (sub, 2014-15)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/14/0272; demolition & erectn of dwelling at Closewood, Sheringwood)
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To receive verbal report re lighting by the Clerk (incl. LEDs)
(b) To consider revised/new lighting maintenance contract.
(c) To receive update/consider new bench seats near caravan park and school
(d) To receive update/consider repairs of village sign and footpath sign
9. To consider/prepare for Annual Parish Meeting on 14th May (incl.Annual Report)
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To review Clerks Salary & Contract
(b) To review Standing Orders
(c) To receive verbal report from Clerk re QPS.
(d) To review/consider training (incl.Clerk)
(e) To consider annual asset inspection
(f) To consider the next newsletter (incl.Annual Report)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 3/4/14. (822864)