BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 11th June, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/5/14
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £241.00,(net salary),
HMRC £60.20 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £53.22, (admin exps), Norfolk RCC £30.00 (annual sub),
NALC £45.00 (conference fee), Secret Gardens £116.00 (grass cutting).
(b) To consider/approve the Accounts & Financial Returns for yr. To 31/3/14.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/14/0641; Conversion of Agricultural Buildings to 9 dwellings (Hall Farm)
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To consider state of trees following surgery on west side of Abbey Pk (DT)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To consider lighting on Britons Lane (from parish meeting)
(b) To receive update/consider new bench seats near caravan park and school
(c) To receive update/consider repairs of village sign and footpath sign
9. To receive/consider report from DT re Annual Asset Inspection
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To review Clerks Salary & Contract
(b) To review Standing Orders & receive report from Clerk re SOs Course
(c) To consider the next newsletter (incl.Annual Report & Accounts)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 5/6/14. (822864)