BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 9th July, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 11/6/14.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £241.00,(net salary),
HMRC £60.20 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £48.28, (admin exps), S.Meakin £65.00 (internal audit fee),
NNDC £748.80 (dog bin emptying), Secret Gardens £116.00 (grass cutting)
Aon UK Ltd £10.48 (additional premium)
(b) To confirm appointment of Internal Auditor for 2014/15.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/14/0641; Conversion of Agricultural Buildings to 9 dwellings (Hall Farm)
(d) PF/14/0654; Erectn of stable block & hay store (Hall Farm) ****
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive report from RB re the Norfolk Coast Path
(b) To confirm Village Clean-up on 25th July
(c) To consider request for another dog bin (east of the Bump, nr level crossing)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To receive report from the Clerk re lighting.
(b) To receive update re new bench seats near caravan park and school
(c) To receive update re repairs of village sign and footpath sign
9. To receive update re Caxton Park grass area (MK)
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To review Clerks Salary & Contract
(b) To review Standing Orders
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
**** Talk by representatives of Bidwells (5c/d)
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 3/7/14. (822864)