BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 13th August, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – (7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 9/7/14.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £241.00,(net salary),
HMRC £60.20 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £51.50, (admin exps), E.Farrow £609.45 (bench & signs)
Secret Gardens £174.00 (grass cutting).
(b) To consider request for donation from PCC for Graveyard Expenses.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) Update re PF/14/0641; Conversn, Agric Buildings to 9 dwellings (Hall Farm)
(d) PF/14/0925; Erectn of Wind Turbine at Pond Farm, Bodham.
(e) To re-consider Affordable Housing in the parish.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note visit of Highways Rangers; week commencing 1/9/14.
(b) To consider overweight vehicles using Britons Lane (MW)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) Report from Clerk re LED lighting scheme being submitted for Envir.Awards.
(b) To consider quotation re the numbering of street lights
9. To receive update re Caxton Park grass area (MK)
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To review Clerks Salary & Contract
(b) To review Standing Orders.
(c) To consider the next qtly. newsletter.
(d) To review PC’s Internal Audit procedures.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 7/8/14. (822864)