BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 10th September, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – (6.30pm) **
** Please note that prior to the meeting there will be a presentation by the NNDC Monitoring Officer re Declaring Interests & the Code of Conduct.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/8/14.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £240.80,(net salary),
HMRC £60.40 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £47.80, (admin exps), Secret Gardens £116.00 (grass cutting).
(b) To note External Auditors Report re Accounts to 31/3/14.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/14/1000; Retention of Dwelling etc..at Heath Barn, Britons Lane
(d) To receive update re Affordable Housing in the parish.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re overweight vehicles using Britons Lane.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To note decision re LED lighting scheme submitted for Envir.Awards.
9. To receive update re Caxton Park grass area (RB)
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To review Clerks Salary & Contract
(b) To review Standing Orders.
(c) To consider the next qtly. newsletter.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 4/9/14. (822864)