BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 8th October, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 10/9/14.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £241.00,(net salary),
HMRC £60.20 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £45.40, (admin exps), Secret Gardens £116.00 (grass cutting).
T.T.Jones Electrical £278.40 (numbering street lights)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing in the parish.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re overweight vehicles using Britons Lane.
(b) To note NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2015/16.
(c) To consider garden encroaching on to footpath (Regis Avenue)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To receive update from Clerk re LED lighting.
9. To receive update re Caxton Park grass area.
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To review Clerks Salary & Contract (RB)
(b) To review Standing Orders.
(c) To revisit the Code of Conduct
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 2/10/14. (822864)