BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 12th November, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. To note vacancy on parish council
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 8/10/14.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £241.00,(net salary),
HMRC £60.20 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £55.60, (admin exps), Secret Gardens £116.00 (grass cutting).
T.T.Jones Electrical £72.00 (addl..mtce), Morston PC £23.14 (computer exps),
Mazars £240.00 (external audit), Royal British Legion £25.00 (wreath),
Emcy £30.00 (flower bulbs), P.Bullimore £ 360.50 (hol.pay 31/3/14)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing in the parish.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re overweight vehicles using Britons Lane.
(b) To consider Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
(c) To consider garden encroaching on to footpath (Regis Avenue)
(d) PF/14/1306; Extension at Anglia Mowers, Britons Lane.
(e) PF/14/1326; Variation of Conditions at Field Barn, Aylmerton.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider the position re the Church Field & appoint new trustee (RB)
9. To receive update re Caxton Park grass area.
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To note/consider review of polling districts & polling places.
(b) To note review of MPs annual village tour
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 6/11/14. (822864)