BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Tuesday 9th December, 2014 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. To receive update re vacancy on parish council
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 12/11/14.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £241.00,(net salary),
HMRC £60.20 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £50.80, (admin exps), .
Information Commissioner £35.00 (DPA), Morston PC £49.00 (1/3 share, SLCC
(b) To consider Budget & Precept for 2015-16.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing in the parish.
(d) Pf/14/1427; Conversion of Barn, Field Barn, Aylmerton.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) Update re Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re the Church Field (RB)
9. To note & consider the Community Payback Scheme
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) Review of Public Participation at meetings.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act & Community Speed Watch
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 4/12/14. (822864)