Meeting on Wednesday, 8th April, 2015 at St.Andrews Church, Cromer Rd., Sheringham (this will follow the annual parish meeting which commences at 7pm)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. To receive update re vacancy on parish council
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 11/3/15.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary), Morston PC £3.27 (copying charges),
P.Bullimore £52.30, (admin exps), J.Green £70.00 (payroll services),
Norfolk ALC £188.46 (annual sub), T.T.Jones Elect.£89.59 (lighting repair)
P.Bullimore £368.55 (holiday pay, 2014/15)
(b) To consider pay review/holiday pay for bus shelter cleaner (RB)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing (talk from NNDC/Hastoe Housing)
(d) PF/15/0254; Demolition & Erection of Dwelling; Field Fare, Church Close.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) Update re Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider future use of PC land at Caxton Park (including bench seat)
9. To note/consider lack of public transport to NNDC Offices (MW)
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS
(b) To consider an asset inspection (shelters, seats, etc..)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act and Community Speed Watch
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting, future agenda items, venue for future meetings.
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 2/4/15. (822864)