BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, 10th June, 2015 at the Scout HQ.,
Cromer Rd, Beeston Regis – commencing at 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. To receive update re vacancies on parish council & consider co-option.
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/5/15.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £272.90,(net salary),
HMRC £43.00 (tax on salary), West Runton Scouts £25.00 (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £58.72, (admin exps), Glasdon UK Ltd £968.40 (bench & table)
Aon UK Ltd £473.82 (insurance), Secret Gardens £116.00 (grass cuts)
(b) To receive report re annual insurance (RB)
(c) To approve Accounts & Governance Statement to 31/3/15.
(d) To consider renewal of electricity contract w.e.f. 1/7/15
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(d) PF15/0568;To consider removal of condition re 14/1575 Sandywood, SWood
(e) NCC Ref C/1/93/1007 Review of mineral plan. application (The Quarry).
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) Update re Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider future use of PC land at Caxton Park (including bench seat)
9. To note/consider lack of public transport to NNDC Offices
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS
(b) To receive update following asset inspection (shelters, seats, etc..)
(c) To further consider the June 2015 Newsletter.
(d) To elect a representative for the Hooke & Unknown Donor Charity (RB)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act and Community Speed Watch
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 4/6/15. (822864)