BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, 8th July, 2015 at the Scout HQ.,
Cromer Rd, Beeston Regis – commencing at 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 10/6/15.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £272.90,(net salary),
HMRC £43.00 (tax on salary), West Runton Scouts £25.00 (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £47.08, (admin exps), T.T.Jones Electrical £327.82 (mtce lights)
Secret Gardens £116.00 (grass cuts), Morston PC £2.31 (photocopying),
S.Meakin £65.00, (internal audit fee), R.Beckley £8.60 (fittings for bench)
(b) To note Internal Auditors Report for 2014/15.
(c) To appoint PC cheque signatories
(d) To appoint Internal Auditor for 2015/16.
(e) To consider extension of grass contract to include Caxton Park land.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(d) PF/15/0787; Erectn of extension etc. at Bramble Cottage, Sheringwood.
(e) To note/consider rubble etc adjacent to Heath Barn, Britons Lane.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) Update re Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider future use of PC land at Caxton Park (including bench seat etc.)
9. To consider a PC Bottle Bank (MK)
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS (incl review of governance & PC policies) (SG)
(b) To receive update following asset inspection (shelters, seats, etc..)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act and Community Speed Watch
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 2/7/15. (822864)