BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The ANNUAL PARISH COUNCIL MEETING will be on Wednesday, 18th May, 2016 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis (to follow Parish Meeting)
1a Election of Chairman & Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
1b Election of Vice-Chairman “ “ “ “ “ “
1c. To receive and consider apologies
1d. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
- To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/4/16.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.90,(net salary),
HMRC £63.00 (tax on salary), Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cutting),
T.T.Jones Electrical £70.72 (street light mtce), W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall)
P.Bullimore £46.30 (admin.exps)
- To confirm bank mandates & internal auditor appointment
- To receive report and consider PC.Insurance (RB)
- To consider the way 2nd homes council tax is spent in Nth.Norfolk.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
- To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
- Update re Affordable Housing
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
- Highways/Footpath matters.
- To receive update re registration of historic public rights of way.
- Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
- To receive update re Queens Birthday Celebrations (commemorative medals)
- To further consider quality of Vodaphone mobile phone signal in the parish.
- Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
- To receive update re LCAS.
- To consider/adopt revised Standing Orders
- To consider appointments, arrangements etc.. as per Standing Order 5(k)
(SOs., F.Regs., Land & Assets, Insurance, Subscriptions, Complaints procedure,
F.O.I .Act, DP Act, and PC Calendar).
- To receive update from Hooke Charity re purchase of Defibrillator (RB)
- To further consider the 800th Anniversary of the Priory
- To receive reports from District & County Councillors
- Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
- To receive update & consider the creation and use of a Mobile App.
- To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
- Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
- To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Note: Parish Council Surgery Clerk 12/5/16. (822864)
(follows annual parish meeting) email@example.com