BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 8th June, 2016 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
- To approve the minutes of meeting held 18/5/16.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary), Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cutting),
NNDC £773.76 (empty dog bins 2016/7, W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall)
P.Bullimore £44.05 (admin.exps), S.Meakin £75.00 (internal audit 2015/16)
- To consider Internal Auditors Report for 2015/16
- To consider (i) Annual Govce Statement (ii) AccountsStatement (2015/16)
- To consider the way 2nd homes council tax is spent in Nth.Norfolk.
- To note National Salary Awards for Clerks (2016 – 18)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
- To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
- Update re Affordable Housing
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
- Highways/Footpath matters.
- To consider Street Lighting Contractors Annual Report.
- Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
- To receive update re Queens Birthday Celebrations (commemorative medals)
- To further consider quality of Vodaphone mobile phone signal in the parish.
- Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
- To receive update re LCAS.
- To consider/adopt revised Financial Regulations.
- To note & consider NALC’s Training Programme (June – December, 2016)
- To receive update from Hooke Charity re purchase of Defibrillator (RB)
- To further consider the 800th Anniversary of the Priory
- To receive reports from District & County Councillors
- Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
- To consider future use of Daisy Green (RB & MW)
- To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
- Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
- To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Note: Parish Council Surgery Clerk(822864) 2/6/16. 6.45pm firstname.lastname@example.org