BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 13th July, 2016 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm
Note: Commemorative Medals Presentation at 6.15pm, prior to the meeting.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 8/6/16.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary), Secret Gardens £170.00 (grass cuts & moles)
T.T.Jones Elect £306.44 (Yrly mtce work), W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall)
P.Bullimore £46.51 (admin.exps), T.T.Jones Elect £84.06 (light, addtl. mtce),
E.Farrow £45.00 (movement of vehicle activated sign).
(b) To note & consider qtly. Budget Report (June, 2016 qtr)
(c) To note compliance with new Pension Regulations.
(d) To further consider the way 2nd homes council tax is spent in Nth.Norfolk.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) Update re Affordable Housing.
(d) PF/16/0675: Extn & Dormer at 74, Beeston Common, Sheringham (circ)
(e) LA/16/0868: Replacement windows at Abbey Farmhouse. (circ)
(f) To consider the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note Highways Rangers visit week commencing 29/8/16.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive report re Queens Birthday Celebrations (commemorative medals)
9. To note/consider new NCC Highways Partnership Scheme for 2017/18.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To consider/adopt a new Publication Scheme.
(c) To conider/adopt a new Grievance Procedure
(d) To consider/adopt a new Disciplinary Procedure
(e) To note statement re Clerk’s CPD points
11. To further consider the 800th Anniversary of the Priory
12. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
13. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
14. To further consider future use of Daisy Green (RB & MW)
15. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
16. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
17. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 7/7/16 – firstname.lastname@example.org