BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 10th August, 2016 at Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/7/16.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary), Secret Gardens £195.00 (grass cuts x 3)
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), M.Wright £11.29 (Exps re Medal presentation)
P.Bullimore £47.98 (admin.exps)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) Update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To further consider the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note/consider Highways Rangers visit week commencing 29/8/16.
(b) To note/consider the new NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2017-18
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive further report re Queens Birthday Celebration (Visit to Hilltop) (RB)
9. To note/consider the Electoral Review of North Norfolk.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To revisit procedure re Freedom of Information Act
(c) To consider procedure for dealing with Press & Media
(d) To note/consider NALC’s Training Courses for Autumn 2016.
11. To receive report re the 800th Anniversary of the Priory event
12. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
13. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
14. To further consider future use of Daisy Green (RB)
15. To consider celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB)
16. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
17. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
18. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 4/8/16 – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.
– 01263 822864