BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 14th September, 2016 at Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
- To approve the minutes of meeting held 10/8/16.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary), Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cuts x 2)
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), E.Farrow £45.00 (vehicle sign mtce),
P.Bullimore £49.75 (admin.exps), Cheverton & Sons £163.60 (printing),
Nfk Parish Training & Support £115.00 (councillors training courses),
E.Farrow £140.00 (Daisy Green maintenance)
(b) To consider donation towards the upkeep of the Graveyard.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
- To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
- Presentation by Hastoe Housing re Affordable Housing.
- To further consider the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
- Highways/Footpath matters.
- To note/consider the new NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2017-18
- Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
- To receive report re Queens Birthday Celebration (Visit to Hilltop) (RB)
- To hear members views on distribution of anonymous leaflet (field in Brits. Lane)
- Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
- To receive update re LCAS.
- To consider Annual Asset Inspection.
- To consider adoption of procedure for dealing with Press & Media
- To note/consider NALC’s Training Courses for Autumn 2016.
- To receive further report re the 800th Anniversary of the Priory event (RB)
- To receive reports from District & County Councillors
- Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
- To further consider future use of Daisy Green (RB)
- To consider celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB)
- To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
- Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
- To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 8/9/16 – email@example.com
- 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.