BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 12th October, 2016 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/9/16.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary), Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cuts x 2)
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), N.A.M.N.A. £450.00 (medieval display, 800th)
P.Bullimore £47.98 (admin.exps),
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) Update re Affordable Housing. (incl.public consultation)
(d) To receive update re the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note/consider the new NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2017-18
(b) To consider a new bench seat adjacent Church Cl. (A149) (RB)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider N.Nfk Parish Council Forums report on 2nd homes council tax.
9. To consider CPRE’s concerns re new housing targets.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS. (incl. Accreditation Panels 2nd.response)
(b) To further consider Annual Asset Inspection
(c) To note/consider NALC’s Training Courses for Autumn 2016.
11. To receive financial report re the 800th Anniversary of the Priory event (RB)
12. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
13. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
14. To further consider future use of Daisy Green (RB)
15. To consider celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB)
16. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
17. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
18. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 6/10/16 – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.
– 01263 822864