BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 11th January, 2017 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/12/16.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary),
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £61.39 (admin exps).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re 9 Affordable Dwellings near Beeston Common.
(d) To receive update re the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood ***
(e) PF/16/1727; Conversn of Garage to Annexe Accom; Two Pines, S’Wood.
(f) PF/16/1753; Erectn of Boundary Walls; Closewood, Sheringwood. ***
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re new bench seat adjacent Church Cl. (A149)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To note/consider NNDCs draft response to BT Payphone Consultation.
9. To note/consider Boundary Commisions draft recommendations re Elect. Review.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS. (incl. response to Accreditation Panel)
(b) To further consider preparation for Annual Parish Meeting (SG).
(c) To review & adopt Parish Council Action Plan.
11. To receive financial report re the 800th Anniversary of the Priory event (RB)
12. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
13. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
14. To further consider future use of Daisy Green
15. To receive update re celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB)
16. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
17. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
18. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 5/1/17 – firstname.lastname@example.org
(parishioners can talk in private – 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.- 01263 822864.
on any matter with the Chairman)