BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 8th February, 2017 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 11/1/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary), E.Farrow £311.04 (new bench seat),
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £45.30 (admin exps).
E.Farrow £45.00 (VAS mtce/movement)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re 9 Affordable Dwellings near Beeston Common.
(d) To receive update re the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re new bench seat adjacent Church Cl. (A149)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider WW1 “Beacons of Light” – Anniversary of the end of World War 1.
9. To consider/adopt a new policy for paperless planning system (w.e.f. 1/4/17)
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS. (incl. response to Accreditation Panel)
(b) To further consider preparation for Annual Parish Meeting (SG).
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To further consider future use of Daisy Green
14. To receive update re celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB)
15. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
16. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
17. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm Clerk 2/2/17 – firstname.lastname@example.org
(parishioners can talk in private 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.
on any matter with the Chairman) 01263 822864.