BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 12th April, 2017 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 8/3/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £255.16,(net salary),
HMRC £63.80 (tax on salary), J.Green £70.00 (Payroll Servs 2017/18)
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £47.50 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £65.00 (grass cut), Suffolk ALC £60.00 (LCAS panel fee),
P.Bullimore £372.12 (holiday pay for 2016/17)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re 9 Affordable Dwellings near Beeston Common.
(d) To receive update re the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood
(e) PF/17/0475; Erectn of Extns at Wood Advent, Church Close.
(f) PF/17/0348; Erectn of Animal Shelter; Horse Sanctuary, West Runton.
(g) To note Scheduling of B/Regis Priory; Ancient Monuments Act 1979.
(h) PF/17/0528; Change of Use to Builders Yd & erectn of Workshop; Fox Hill
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re Vehicle Activated Sign
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider/review the renewal of the Norfolk ALC subscription
9. To consider review of PC Insurance.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS. (incl. response from Accreditation Panel)
(b) To further consider preparation for Annual Parish Meeting (SG).
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To further consider future use of Daisy Green
14. To receive update re celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB & RS)
15. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
16. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
17. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 6/4/17. – email@example.com
(parishioners can talk in private – 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.
on any matter with the Chairman) – 01263 822864.