BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 10th May, 2017 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. Election of Chairman & Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
1b. Election of Vice-Chair & Declaration of Acceptance of Office.
1c. To receive and consider apologies
1d. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 12/4/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), T.T.Jones Elect. £117.05 (addtl. light mtce),
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £47.50 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cut).
(b) To consider request for donation from W.Runton Scouts (Section 137) (RB)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re 9 Affordable Dwellings near Beeston Common.
(d) PF/17/0607; Erection of Dwelling from Hanrae Close (Church Lane)
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To consider annual street light inspection report by T.T.Jones Electrical
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To further consider the renewal of the Norfolk ALC subscription.
9. To consider review of PC Insurance.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS. (incl. positive response from Accreditation Panel)
(b) To further consider preparation for Annual Parish Meeting (SG).
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To note final recommendations re Electoral Review of North Norfolk.
14. To receive update re celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB & RS)
15. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
16. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
17. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 4/5/17. – email@example.com
(parishioners can talk in private – 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.
on any matter with the Chairman) – 01263 822864.