The Annual Parish Meeting will be held at the Scout Headquarters (before the bridge on the A149) on 24th May 2017 at 6.30 pm
The parish council would be happy to hear your opinion on their performance and any matters of concern, or ideas for the future where the council might be able to enhance the experience of living in our village.
You will have the chance to ask questions and can have your say on matters relating to the parish.
This meeting is also an opportunity for parishioners to hear reports from the parish, guest speakers and local police.
A G E N D A
1. CHAIRMAN’S WELCOME & APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. MINUTES OF MEETING HELD 18/05/2016
3. CHAIRMAN’S ANNUAL REPORT
4. PETER DAVISON: Community Engagement
5. SONIA MILLER: Healthwatch Norfolk
6 STEPHEN MAUNDER: Trading Standards
7. DISTRICT COUNCILLORS REPORT
8. COUNTY COUNCILLORS REPORT
9. POLICE REPORT
10.ROY BECKLEY Hooke Charity
11.ANY OTHER BUSINESS
Clerk: 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham (01263 822864) – email@example.com