BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 14th June, 2017 at the Scout HQ Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. To note resignation of member and inform NNDC Electoral Services
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 10/5/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), T.T.Jones Elect. £134.63 (addtl. light mtce),
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £63.38 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cut), Cheverton & Sons £105.00 (Concert flyers)
E.Farrow £210.00 (VAS & Daisy Gn mtce), G.W.R.Beckley £127.86 concert ex
Cheverton & Son £40.00 (APM leaflets)
(b) To consider & approve Governance Statement & Accounts to 31/3/17.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re 9 Affordable Dwellings near Beeston Common.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To consider future arrangements for Bus Shelter cleaning.
(b) To consider arrangements for another village litter pick.
(c) To consider the introduction of a 30mph speed limit on the A149 coast road.
(d) To note/consider further report by contractors re light in Caxton Park.
(e) To consider quotation for new bus shelter seat.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider PC’s outing for parishioners children at Hilltop
9. To consider Nth Norfolk Town & Parish Forums letter/report – May 17.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To consider appointments & arrangements as per standing order 5k :-
(PC representatives, Land & Assets, Insurance, Subscriptions, PC Calendar,
Bank mandates, Internal Auditor, and Bank Signatories.
(c) To review the following :- Health & Safety Policy, Equal Opportunities,
Training, Standing Orders, Complaints Procedure, Transparency Code, Code of Conduct, F.O.I.Act, Disciplinary Procedure, Action Plan 2017/18, Grant Awarding Policy, and Staff Appraisal.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive report on 60th Anniversary Concert
14. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
15. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
16. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 8/6/17 – email@example.com
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864