BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 9th August, 2017 at the Scout HQ Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. To receive update re vacancy
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 12/7/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), Beeston Hall School £136.97 (refrmts 60th anniv)
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £52.72 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cut)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) PF/17/0492; Erectn of Dwelling for caretaker at Hilltop.
(e) To note/consider Local Green Space Designations for Local Plan.
(f) To consider modifications to Nfk Minerals Site Spec.Allocation Devel.Plan
(g) To consider formal consultation on the Hornsea Project Three Windfarm
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note/consider the NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2018/19
(b) To consider the introduction of a 30mph speed limit on the A149 coast road.
(c) To receive update re the damaged light in Caxton Park.
(d) To receive update re the new bus shelter seat. (main shelter)
(e) To consider potholes in Britons Lane (DT)
(f) To consider Sheringham TCs letter re roundabout at top of Holway Road
(g) To consider extension to Secret Gardens contract (land off Britons Lane)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To further consider the PC’s outing for parishioners children at Hilltop
9. To note/consider the Merchant Navy Day on 3/9/17.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 3/8/17. – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864