In the year 2016 the Parish Council has:
- Presented free commemorative medals to all school-age children residing in the parish who attend Sheringham schools.
- Supported the organisation of the Beeston Regis Priory’ s 800th anniversary celebrations.
- Pursued a number of complaints from parishioners and visitors about the quality of the Vodaphone mobile phone signal within the parish and have involved the District Council’s champion Dr M Strong in seeking to obtain improvements.
- Provide a handrail to facilitate access to and from Daisy Green for Beeston Regis Common.
- Planted more daffodil bulbs to enhance the appearance of Daisy Green.