BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 13th September, 2017 at the Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. Signing of Declaration of Office by new member.
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 9/8/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.16,(net salary),
HMRC £18.80 (tax on salary), Chevertons £20.00 (printing costs),
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £44.00 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £195.00 (grass cuts), Weybourne PC £15.00 (computer repr)
E.Farrow £105.00 (tree mtce), Hampshire Flag Co £33.60 (red ensign flag),
Mazars LLP £120.00 (external audit fee)
(b) To note External Auditors Report for year to 31/3/17.
(c) To consider request for donation towards upkeep of graveyard.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) PF/17/1294: To note decision re extension to 24, Regis Avenu
(e) To consider formal consultation on the Hornsea Project Three Windfarm
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note/consider the NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2018/19
(b) To note update re introduction of a 30mph speed limit on the A149 coast road.
(c) To receive update re the damaged light in Caxton Park.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re the outing for parishioners children at Hilltop
9. To receive update re the Merchant Navy Day on 3/9/17.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To consider Training
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 7/9/17. – email@example.com
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864