BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 11th October, 2017 at the Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/9/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), Nfk Parish Training & Support £64.00 (training)
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £47.30 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cuts), Norfolk ALC £60.00 (training),
T.T.Jones Electrical Ltd £61.53 (adjust.light).
(b) To note/consider Quarterly Budget Statement.
(c) To authorise payment of grant/donation to West Runton Scouts.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) PF/17/1627; Erectn of Extension; Beeston Croft, Cromer Road.
(e) PF/17/1537; Change of Use of Workshop; Fox Hill, Sheringwood.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note/consider the NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2018/19
(b) To receive update re the damaged light in Caxton Park.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider future arrangements for publication of Newsletters
9. To consider purchasing the latest edition of “Local Council Administration”.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To review Action Plan 2017/18 (RB)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 5/10/17. – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864