BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 8th November, 2017 at the Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 11/10/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), Information Commissioner £35.00 (data protectn)
E.Farrow £90.00 (VAS maintenance), P.Bullimore £47.10 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cuts), LexisNexis £67.60 (council admin. book)
(b) To note next months Budget/Precept discussions
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note/consider the NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2018/19
(b) To receive update re the damaged light in Caxton Park.
(c) To consider further action re light in Abbey Pk (concerns of a parishioner)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider further action re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute in November 18.
9. To consider Parish Forums enquiry re reporting problems with NNDC assets.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To consider another PC questionnaire
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act & consider news re PCSOs.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 2/11/17. – email@example.com
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864