BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 13th December, 2017 at the Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 8/11/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), T.T.Jones Elect. £1452.80 (Caxton Pk light),
E.Farrow £142.50 (Daisy Gn mtce), P.Bullimore £47.65 (admin exps).
Suffolk ALC £72.00 (LCAS fee), Weybourne PC £6.30 (paper)
(b) To consider Budget & Precept for 2018-19.
(c) To note new External Audit arrangements w.e.f. 2017-18.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To note/consider the plans for redeveloping Kingswood.
(e) To consider creation of a Neighbourhood Plan.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note/consider the NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2018/19
(b) To receive update re the damaged light in Caxton Park.
(c) To receive update re light in Abbey Pk (concerns of a parishioner)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider further action re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute in November 18.
9. To consider Parish Forums enquiry re NCC Bus Subsidies
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To further consider another PC questionnaire
(c) To receive report & note new General Data Protection Regulations.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act & consider news re PCSOs.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 7/12/17. – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864