BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 10th January, 2018 at the Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/12/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), E.Farrow £45.00, (VAS maintenance),
P.Bullimore £44.60 (admin exps), Soc.Local Council Clerks £139.00 (sub),
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re light in Abbey Pk (concerns of a parishioner)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute in November, 2018.
9. To further consider the purchase of a defibrillator for the village (RB).
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To receive update re a new PC questionnaire
(c) To receive update re new General Data Protection Regulations.
(d) To consider publication of a welcome/information leaflet for B/Regis (CG)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act & consider news re PCSOs.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 4/1/18. – email@example.com
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864