BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 8th August, 2018 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 11/7/18.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.20,(net salary),
HMRC £20.40 (tax on salary), Morston PC £2.00 (photocopying),
P.Bullimore £44.12 (admin exps), Secret Gdns £130.00 ((grasscutting).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) PF/18/1388; Extension at Priory Pebbles, Beeston Common.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note NCC Highways Partnership Scheme – 2019-20.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute in November, 2018.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re a new PC questionnaire
(b) To receive update re new General Data Protection Regulations.
(c) To approve welcome/information leaflet for B/Regis.
(d) To consider resolution re the General Power of Competence.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act/Crime Commissioners Consultatn.
13. To consider arrangements for Merchant Navy Day.
14. To note/consider increase in military aircraft movements in Nth Norfolk.
15. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
16. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
17. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 2/8/18. – email@example.com
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864