BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 14th November, 2018 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 10/10/18.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.20 (net salary),
HMRC £20.40 (tax on salary), NNDC £823.68 (dog bin emptying)
P.Bullimore £48.69 (admin exps), Secret Gdns £130.00 ((grass cutting),
Weybourne PC £40.00 (re computer), S.Meakin £9.00 (copying paper),
Information Commissioner £40.00 (data protection fee),
Cheverton & Son Ltd £792.40 (WW1 books & invitations),
G.W.Roy Beckley £152.45 (WW1 commem. exps).
(b) To note fixing of Precept & Budget 2019-20 on next agenda.
(c) To consider request for a donation to Sheringham TC. (re WW1 commem)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To note PC’s response re PF/18/1888 (Extn at 222, Cromer Road)
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note NCC Highways Partnership Scheme – 2019-20.
(b) To receive report re maintenance of the area surrounding W/Runton bridge.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive report re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute held 11/11/18.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To review the following policies & procedures :- Community Engagement Policy, Equal Opportunities Statement, Grant Awarding Policy, Health & Safety Policy, Training Policy, and Code of Conduct.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 8/11/18. – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864