BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 12th December, 2018 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/11/18.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £307.20 (net salary),
HMRC £20.40 (tax on salary), G.W.R.Beckley £35.00 (WW1 comm. exps)
P.Bullimore £46.44 (admin exps), Cheverton & Son Ltd £36.00 (programmes)
(b) To consider Budget & Precept for 2019-20
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) To consider development activity on land adjacent to A149 lay-by.
(e) PF/18/2170; Erection of extensions & garage; 57, Regis Avenue
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re maintenance of the area surrounding W/Runton bridge.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider Norfolk CC’s Budget consultation.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To review the following procedures :- Disciplinary Procedure (staff), Grievance Procedure (staff), Complaints Procedure (public), and Planning Application Procedure.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 6/12/18. – firstname.lastname@example.org
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864