Footpath 2, the footpath from Cromer Road to All Saints Church, will be closed (except for access) from February 3rd to February 28th for the duration of the work required to upgrade the nearby level crossing
HAPPY TO CHAT
A large number of people in Beeston Regis live on their own and have little contact with the outside world and can become isolated and very lonely. The Parish Council have embraced the ” Happy to Chat Bench Initiative” , which is spreading through out the country and abroad .It is a scheme which lets people know that anyone sitting there is content to talk . You will find the signs on the benches around the parish so if you see someone sitting on the bench stop and and have a chat or sit for a while as someone may like to chat with you.
Your Parish Councillors
BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
|Mike Knowles (Chair) 01263 825995||3, Caxton Close, Beeston Regis, NR26 8SU|
|Roy Beckley (Vice-Chair) 01263 837619||Nightingales, Church Close, West Runton, NR27 9QY|
|Ralph Smith||13 Britons Lane, Beeston Regis, Sheringham. NR26 8SJ|
|Nicholas Wright||Heathside, Britons Lane, Beeston Regis, NR26 8TP|
|Margaret Roffe||28 Robyns Road, Beeston Regis, NR26 8YJ|
|Derek Thompson||43 Abbey Park , Beeston Regis, NR26 8SR|
|Maisie Wright||Heathside, Britons Lane, Beeston Regis, NR26 8TP|
|Stephanie Kent||12 Caxton Close, Beeston Regis, NR26 8SU|
|Geoffrey Dyson||19 Regis Ave., Beeston Regis, NR26 8SN|
|Chris Goodwin||14 Hillside Road, Beeston Regis NR26 8TT|
|Steve Anderson||65 Abbey Park, Beeston Regis NR26 8SS|
Peter Bullimore 24, Beech Avenue, Sheringham, NR26 8NS(Tel: 01263 822864)
e-mail: [email protected]
If you have any comment, or would like to make a contribution to this website you can e-mail us at [email protected] Please note that this address is purely for this purpose and any Parish Council business should be addressed via the Clerk in the normal manner.
The Parish Council has 11 seats, all of which are currently filled.
It meets monthly (usually on the second Wednesday of the month) at The Scout Headquarters, Cromer Road, Beeston Regis at 7.00pm.
- Notices/Agendas are displayed throughout the Parish including four Parish Council noticeboards.
- Minutes, when approved by the council, are available to the public at Sheringham Library. Draft Minutes are also available on the BRPC website.
- The Parish Council produces a regular newsletter, “Beeston Regis News” for its parishioners which is delivered to all households.
- The Parish Council welcomes the views and input from parishioners and always has a spot on its agendas for “public participation”. The chairman regularly calls for adjournments during meetings to allow public participation on items where they have made a request to speak.
- The Council is represented on numerous bodies and members report back to the Parish Council regularly.
- The Council is a member of the Norfolk Association of Local Councils (NALC).
- The precept for the year 2019/20 is £12000. Donations are made to numerous bodies including All Saints’ Church (for the upkeep of the graveyard).
- Copies of the accounts can be obtained from the Clerk.
A copy of the Chairman of the Council’s Annual Report for 2018, along with the Income and Expenditure details, can be found in the Legal Requirements section.