BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 9/5/12 (circulated)
3 . Resolution re Public Participation (requests to speak on specific items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £90.00, (Bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £281.40,(net salary),
HMRC £16.80 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £52.00, (Admin exps), Morston PC £9.53 (photocopying),
Secret Gardens £110.00, (Grass verge cutting),
NNDC £911.04 (dog bin emptying).
(b) To approve the Financial & Governance Statements to 31/3/12
(c) To note Parish Council’s Insurance renewal (RB)
(d) To consider Audit Comm.consultation on appointment of External Auditors
(e) To confirm appointment of Internal Auditor (S.Meakin) for 2012/13.
(f) To consider renewal of electricity supply contract w.e.f. July, 2012.
(g) To consider request from Church for financial assistance towards new screen
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/12/0535: Increase in height of borehole cover at water works (circulated).
(k) To further consider Affordable Housing
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways and Footpath Matters. (incl. road signs, & mtce of footpaths)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To receive verbal report re lighting by the Clerk.
(b) To receive update on restoration of the plaques in the Village Sign/Shelter
(c) To receive report regarding repair of seat around the Village Sign (DT)
9. To further consider outdoor exercise equipment (from APM)
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To further consider June Qtly.Newsletter
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Sect.17, Crime & Disorder Act (incl.Police Report & SNAP agenda items)
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Clerk. 7/6/12. (01263 822864)
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.