BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 12/9/12 (circulated)
3 . Resolution re Public Participation (requests to speak on specific items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (Bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £281.40,(net salary),
HMRC £16.80 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £48.40, (Admin exps), T.T.Jones Electrical £5.22 (routine mtce)
Secret Gardens £110.00, (Grass verge cutting).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/12/1020 – Retentn of Art/Sculpture Studio, Turning Point, S’Wood, circ:
(k) To further consider Affordable Housing
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways and Footpath Matters. (incl. mtce of footpaths, grit bins)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To receive verbal report re lighting by the Clerk.
9. (a) To note position re Ambulance Service cuts
(b) To note Review of Registration Service Opening Hours
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To review Clerk’s Salary & Contract
(b) Discussion/Preparation for Budget & Precept, 2013-14.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Sect.17, Crime & Disorder Act (incl.Police Report).
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm
Clerk. 4/10/12. (01263 822864)
24, Beech Ave.,