BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 14th August, 2013 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 10/7/13 (circulated)
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £286.80,(net salary),
HMRC £11.40 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £53.20, (admin exps), SLCC £114.00 (sub.2013/14)
Secret Gdns £116.00 (grass cutting), E.Farrow £40.00 (repairs to bench)
Morston PC £13.31 (copying chgs)
(b) To note NNDC letter re glass banks & recycling credits in 2014.
(c) To consider charges to Weybourne PC for photocopying
(d) To note Salary Award for Clerks – w.e.f. 1/4/13.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/13/0824; Retention of raised ground level at Craig Nos, Sheringwood.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters
(a) update on survey/reports on footpaths/public rights of way
(b) update on NCC Highways P’ship scheme re LED lighting
(c) To receive update on car parking during car boot sales.
(d) To receive update on repair of gate on footpath FP17
(e) To receive update re drainage ditch (PC western boundary)
(f) To note & consider final consultation re new coast path
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To receive verbal report re lighting by the Clerk
(b) To consider seat next to glass bus shelter.
9. To note & consider proposed extensions to Scout HQ. (RB)
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) To receive update re Annual Asset Inspection
(b) To consider quarterly newsletter (Sept.13)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 8/8/13. (822864)