BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 11th September, 2013, at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/8/13 (circulated)
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £286.60,(net salary),
HMRC £11.60 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £55.60, (admin exps), T.T.Jones Elect.£11592.72 (30 LEDs)
Secret Gdns £116.00 (grass cutting), T.T.Jones Elect. £1642.08 (4 LEDs)
(b) Appointment of Internal Auditor for 2013/14.
(c) To note External Auditors (Mazars) report for 2012/13
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/13/0998; Erection of extns & porch at 14, Abbey Park (circ)
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters
(a) update on survey/reports on footpaths/public rights of way
(b) update on NCC Highways P’ship scheme re LED lighting
(c) To receive update on repair of gate on footpath FP17
(d) To receive update re drainage ditch (PC western boundary)
(e) To note & consider final consultation re new coast path (circ)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. PC Assets:
(a) To receive verbal report re lighting by the Clerk
9. To further consider a seat next to glass bus shelter.
10. Quality Parish Status & Governance
(a) Review of Internal Audit procedures carried out by members
(b) To consider quarterly newsletter (Sept.13)
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report & Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 5/9/13. (822864)