BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
Meeting on Wednesday, 11th February, 2015 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Road, Beeston Regis – 7pm
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. To receive update re vacancy on parish council
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/1/15.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £240.80,(net salary),
HMRC £60.40 (tax on salary), W.Runton Scouts £25.00, (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £44.80, (admin exps), Secret Gardens £120.00 (sign cleaning),
NNDC £798.00 (legal fees), P.Bullimore £100.00 (clerks pay award)
(b) To note & consider new law on workplace pensions.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing in the parish.
(d) PF/15/0064; Erection of 0.6m picket fence at 59, Priory Close.
(e) PF/15/0026; Erection of side extension at 27, Priory Close.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) Update re Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
(b) To consider bench seat for PC land at Caxton Park (RB)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re the Church Field (RB)
9. To consider the PCSO. Partnership Scheme (circulated)
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting – future agenda items
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 5/2/15. (822864)