BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The Annual Parish Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 13th May, 2015 at
the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd, Beeston Regis – commencing at 7pm.
1a. Election of Chairman & Declaration of Acceptance of Office
1b. Election of Vice-Chair & “ “ “ “ “
1c. To receive and consider apologies
1d. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1e. To receive update re vacancies on parish council & consider co-option.
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 8/4/15.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £70.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £272.90,(net salary),
HMRC £43.00 (tax on salary), West Runton Scouts £25.00 (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £46.04, (admin exps), Norfolk ALC £45.00 (conference fee),
National ALC £60.00 (LCAS registratn), Secret Gardens £252.00 (grass cuts)
(b) To consider pay review/holiday pay for bus shelter cleaner (RB)
(c) To confirm Bank Mandates to T.T.Jones Electrical & E-On for 2015/16
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) Update re Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
(b) To consider requests for further dog bins
(c) To consider request for another street light (Britons Lane)
(d) To note & consider T.T.Jones Electrical annual report
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider future use of PC land at Caxton Park (including bench seat)
9. To note/consider lack of public transport to NNDC Offices
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS
(b) To further consider an asset inspection (shelters, seats, etc..)
(c) To consider the June 2015 Newsletter.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act and Community Speed Watch
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 7/5/15. (822864)