BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, 12th August, 2015 at the Scout HQ.,
Cromer Rd, Beeston Regis – commencing at 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 8/7/15.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £272.90,(net salary),
HMRC £43.00 (tax on salary), West Runton Scouts £25.00 (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £52.20, (admin exps), Norfolk ALC £24.50 (councillors guides),
Secret Gardens £188.00 (grass cuts), NNDC £748.80 (dog bin emptying),
GWR.Beckley £31.60 (signs).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing
(d) PF/15/0959; Erectn of two storey garage at Closewood, Sheringwood.
(e) PF/15/0943; Replacement Dwelling at Beechwood, Sheringwood
(f) PF/15/0954; Extensions & porch at 33, Britons Lane
(g) PF/15/0993; Extension at Breckland, Sheringwood.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) Update re Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
(b) To consider cutting of grass area adjacent to Beeston Hall Cottages (A149)
(c) To note/consider state of the hedge at north end of Abbey Park (A149)
(d) To note/consider the fence & vegetation at W.Runton railway bridge
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider future use of PC land at Caxton Park.
9. To further consider a PC Bottle Bank.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS and consider/adopt the Communication & Engagement Policy, Council Action Plan, Health & Safety Policy, and the Training Policy. (SG)
11. To receive report from Hooke Charity re purchase of Defibrillator
12. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
13. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
14. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
15. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
16. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 6/8/15. (822864)