BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, 13th January, 2016 at the Scout HQ.,
Cromer Rd, Beeston Regis – commencing at 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
- To approve the minutes of meeting held 9/12/15.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £272.90,(net salary),
HMRC £43.00 (tax on salary), West Runton Scouts £25.00 (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £43.45, (admin exps).
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
- To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
- Update re Affordable Housing
- PF/15/1781; Erectn of Sun Rm/Conservatory at B/Regis Lodge, Sheringwood
- To note/consider the Informal Hearing re the Priory Maze Appeal.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
- Highways/Footpath matters.
- Update re Highways Partnership Scheme & vehicle activated signs
- To note/consider deadline for registration of historic public rights of way.
- Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
- To further consider future use of PC land (Daisy Green).
- To further consider quality of mobile phone signal in the parish.
- Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
- To receive update re LCAS and consider/adopt the Communication & Engagement Policy, Council Action Plan, Health & Safety Policy, Disciplinary/Grievance Procedure, and Training Policy. (SG)
- To receive update from Hooke Charity re purchase of Defibrillator (RB)
- To further consider the 800th Anniversary of the Priory
- To receive reports from District & County Councillors
- Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
- To consider holding a PC meeting at Beeston Hall School (RB)
- To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
- Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
- To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 7/1/16. (822864)