BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next meeting will be on Wednesday, 10th February, 2016 at the Scout HQ.,
Cromer Rd, Beeston Regis – commencing at 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
- To approve the minutes of meeting held 13/1/16
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £272.90,(net salary),
HMRC £43.00 (tax on salary), West Runton Scouts £25.00 (hire of hall),
P.Bullimore £43.96, (admin exps), NNDC £75.20 (uncontested election exps)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
- To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
- Update re Affordable Housing
- To consider NNDC’s “Call for Sites” – New Local Plan.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
- Highways/Footpath matters.
- To note/consider deadline for registration of historic public rights of way.
- Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
- To consider future External Audit arrangements for smaller authorities.
- To further consider quality of mobile phone signal in the parish.
- Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
- To receive update re LCAS.
- To receive update from Hooke Charity re purchase of Defibrillator (RB)
- To further consider the 800th Anniversary of the Priory
- To receive reports from District & County Councillors
- Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
- To consider the creation and use of a Mobile App.
- To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
- Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
- To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Note: Parish Council Surgery at 6.45pm Clerk 4/2/16. (822864)