BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 14th December, 2016 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 9/11/16.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £252.70,(net salary),
HMRC £63.20 (tax on salary), Morston PC £46.33 (1/3 share of SLCC sub),
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), Information Commissioner £35.00 (Ann.Reg),
P.Bullimore £45.65 (admin.exps),
(b) To consider Budget and Precept for 2017-18.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) PF/16/1553; Erection of 9 Affordable Dwellings near Beeston Common.
(d) To receive update re the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive update re new bench seat adjacent Church Cl. (A149)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re N.Nfk PC Forums report on 2nd homes council tax.
9. To receive update re CPRE’s concerns re new housing targets.
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS. (incl. response to Accreditation Panel)
(b) To consider preparation for Annual Parish Meeting (SG).
(c) To review & adopt Standing Orders, Financial Regs., Protocol for Reporting at Meetings, and Parish Council Action Plan.
11. To receive financial report re the 800th Anniversary of the Priory event (RB)
12. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
13. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
14. To further consider future use of Daisy Green (RB)
15. To receive update re celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB)
16. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
17. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
18. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm Clerk 8/12/16 – [email protected]
(parishioners can talk in private 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham. 01263 822864.
on any matter with the Chairman)