BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next council meeting will be on Wednesday, 8th March, 2017 at the Scout HQ., Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 8/2/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
C.Allen £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £281.70,(net salary),
HMRC £70.20 (tax on salary), Norfolk a2z £50.00 (website maintce)
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £45.85 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £120.00 (road sign cleaning)
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re 9 Affordable Dwellings near Beeston Common.
(d) To receive update re the wall constructed at Closewood, Sheringwood
(e) PF/17/0100; Erectn of 6 Holiday Lodges at Links Hotel, West Runton
(f) PF/17/0247; Erectn of Extn. at 80, Beeston Common, Sheringham.
(g) Pf/17/0166; Erectn of Garage at Wellsdale Farm, Britons Lane.
(h) PF/17/0193; Erectn of Extn at 12, Priory Close
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To receive report/update re Vehicle Activated Sign
(b) To consider continuation of grass cutting contract
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To consider WW1 “Beacons of Light” – Anniversary of the end of World War 1.
9. To consider/adopt a new policy for paperless planning system (w.e.f. 1/4/17)
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS. (incl. response to Accreditation Panel)
(b) To further consider preparation for Annual Parish Meeting (SG).
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To further consider future use of Daisy Green
14. To receive update re celebrating the 60th anniversary of BRPC.(RB & RS)
15. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above)
16. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters)
17. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 2/3/17 – [email protected]
(parishioners can talk in private – 24, Beech Ave., Sheringham.
on any matter with the Chairman) – 01263 822864