BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 12th July, 2017 at the Scout HQ Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
1c. To receive update re vacancy
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/6/17.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), S.Meakin £85.00 (internal audit fee),
W.Runton Scouts £25.00 (hall), P.Bullimore £49.58 (admin exps).
Secret Gardens £130.00 (grass cut), NNDC £798.72 (emptying dog bins).
(b) To consider renewal of electricity contract with E-on.
(c) To consider Qtly. Budget Statement to 30/6/17.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing.
(d) PF/17/0908; Erectn of Office Building at Hill-Top
(e) To note/consider Local Green Space Designations for Local Plan.
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To note/consider the NCC Highways Partnership Scheme 2018/19
(b) To consider the introduction of a 30mph speed limit on the A149 coast road.
(c) To receive update re the damaged light in Caxton Park.
(d) To receive update re the new bus shelter seat. (main shelter)
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To further consider the PC’s outing for parishioners children at Hilltop
9. To consider request for a large garden waste bin at Daisy Green..
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To review the following :- Action Plan 2017/18, Grant Awarding Policy, and Staff Appraisal Forms.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 6/7/17. – [email protected]
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864