BEESTON REGIS PARISH COUNCIL
The next Council Meeting will be on Wednesday, 14th March, 2018 at Scout HQ, Cromer Rd., Beeston Regis – 7pm.
(Short talk re the Cromer Shoal Chalk Bed by Hilary Cox prior to the meeting)
1a. To receive and consider apologies
1b. To receive Declarations of Interest on agenda items
2. To approve the minutes of meeting held 14/2/18.
3 . Public Participation (requests to speak on agenda items)
(a) To approve invoices for payment and note bank balances:
G.Sadler £80.00, (bus shelter cleaning),P.Bullimore £300.36,(net salary),
HMRC £18.60 (tax on salary), Nfk Parish Training & Support £114.61 (sub),
P.Bullimore £43.48 (admin exps),
(b) To consider donation to Parochial Church Council re Flower Festival.
(a) To note decisions/information received from NNDC/NCC since last meeting
(b) To consider planning applications received since agenda printed
(c) To receive update re Affordable Housing..
(m) To consider PCs responsibilities re the AONB.
6. Highways/Footpath matters.
(a) To further consider inspection of footpaths in the parish.
(b) To consider further grit bins in the parish (RS).
(c) To consider a village litter pick in April, 2018.
(d) To receive update re Holway Road Roundabout.
7. Meetings & Conferences (to receive reports and announcements)
8. To receive update re “Battles Over” – WW1 tribute in November, 2018.
9. To receive update re defibrillator for the village (RB).
10. Local Council Award Scheme & Governance
(a) To receive update re LCAS.
(b) To receive update re a new PC questionnaire
(c) To receive update/consider new General Data Protection Regulations.
(d) To receive update re welcome/information leaflet for B/Regis.
11. To receive reports from District & County Councillors
12. Police Report /Sect.17 Crime & Disorder Act.
13. To receive Correspondence (not included in agenda items above).
14. Resolution re Public Participation (comments/other matters).
15. To confirm date of next meeting & future agenda items.
Parish Council Surgery: 6.45pm – Clerk 8/3/18. – [email protected]
– 24, Beech Ave, Sheringham – 01263 822864